Chester House offers all the qualities an Undergraduate needs in their accommodation, plus a few more that may appeal…
- A welcoming and supportive environment with an open office available 8 until 8 during the week and someone available for out of hours emergencies.
- Good bus and tube links to many of London’s university campuses
- A quiet study room open 24/7 and we’ll do your printing for you at minimal cost
- Our social Hub includes a games room and gym.
- Situated in Muswell Hill – full of vibrant cafes, restaurants, shops and an Everyman cinema
- Stunning green spaces a short walk away – Highgate Woods, Alexandra Palace Park and more.
- A secure building in a safe, family friendly area of London
- First come first served basis for Undergraduates in any year of their course
- A firm no alcohol policy adds to the relaxed, homely atmosphere.
- Regular social events, movie nights, themed food nights and life skills sessions such as self-defence.
- We have students from all over the world and many different disciplines.
- Chester House has beautiful spacious grounds with a ball game area and a tennis court.
- Our restaurant is at the heart of Chester House and aims to cater for all tastes, including a daily vegan option
For more information about our accommodation please click here.
2019/20 Fees (from 1st September 2019)
All fees are per week and include wi-fi, all bills, VAT, room cleaning, breakfast or brunch and dinner.
|room type||per week *|
|En-suite twin||£177.38 per person|