Postgraduate Students & Career Starters
Here at Chester House, we find that our Postgraduate residents and those making the transition from study to work, really appreciate the unique character of our halls…
- You will have a clean, comfortable room to make your own
- Our 24/7 study room offers a calm space to work in.
- With regular social events, themed food nights and classes such as self-defence laid on, there are plenty of ways to relax and experience something new
- Meet residents from many countries and disciplines in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Our no alcohol policy promotes a peaceful environment to return to after a busy day working or studying.
- Come home to a hot meal served in our warm and vibrant restaurant or order one to pick up when you get home
- Northern and Piccadilly Line within a 10 min bus ride away and direct buses to many of London’s university campuses
- Places offered on a first come first served basis.
- On-site well-equipped gym, games room and use of a tennis court
- The surrounding Muswell Hill offers an attractive array of shops, restaurants, cafes and a cinema.
- A chance to enjoy the natural beauty of local attractions such as Highgate Woods and Alexandra Palace Park, both a short walk away.
For more information about our accommodation please click here.
2019/20 Fees (from 1st September 2019)
All fees are per week and include all bills, VAT, room cleaning, breakfast and dinner.