Muswell Hill is a fantastic place to live and is rated highly in London guides due to its family friendly atmosphere and beauty.
- Easy to reach from central London but has enough green spaces and tree lined roads to offer something refreshingly different.
- Take a 43 bus across the road from Chester House all the way to London Bridge or a 134 to Tottenham Court Road
- Both the Northern Line and the Picadilly Line serve the area and are a 10 min bus journey away from our Halls
- The Broadway forms a lively hub and is only 5 mins from Chester House. Full of essential food retail options, interesting niche shops, cafes, a cinema and a huge array of restaurants.
- Shops with health foods, workout clothes, hot yoga plus popular local gyms and a new Go Ape – Muswell Hill is a haven for the active.
- Chester House is within a short walk of some treasured local green spaces, in particular ancientHighgate Woods and the huge expanse of Alexandra Palace Park.
- Highgate Village and Crouch End are great neighbouring areas with their own distinct characters and add even more to an amazing place to live!